Individuals Who Are Facing A Family Law Issue Often Feel Tremendous Anxiety And Fear Because They Do Not Know What To Expect Or What Legal Options Are Available.
With a friendly smile, attorney Lorilee DeSantis works closely with her clients as she guides them through their family law issues with calm and focus. She empowers her clients to make confident, well-informed decisions by educating them about their legal options. Lorilee helps her clients live with new-found freedom by protecting their families and their assets with as little drama as possible.
Our Approach: Lorilee feels that practicing family law is about more than obtaining a divorce and court orders for custody and support. It’s about helping people who are in distress find solutions to their legal problems, reassured and confident that their children and their assets will be protected to the best of their ability.
Lorilee DeSantis Santa Rosa Experienced and Compassionate Family Law Attorney
Lorilee has a passion for helping her clients move towards a brighter future without anger and regret.
Individuals who have family law issues often feel a tremendous amount of stress and fear. Lorilee believes that much of that fear comes from not knowing what to expect and not knowing how to identify or create solutions. Lorilee empowers clients to make confident, well-informed decisions by educating them about their legal options. She has observed that clients’ anxiety and fear begin to fade as Lorilee guides them through the legal process with confidence, compassion and a friendly smile. By offering thoughtful advice and creative solutions, Lorilee has helped many individuals successfully resolve their family law issues. Read what they have to say by visiting our reviews.
Lorilee works very closely with her clients to help them obtain equitable results which protect their interests, including their assets and their children. Often family law issues are resolved by agreements which are reached through negotiation and the parties’ shared desire to secure a fair agreement. Sometimes, though, a firmer approach is needed which requires Lorilee to represent clients at court hearings and trials. Regardless of the circumstances, Lorilee helps her clients live with new-found freedom by protecting their families and their assets with as little drama as possible.
- Your options in working with us
- Ways we can help you with your family law issues
- When couples decide they will be seeking a divorce in CA, what are the options to proceed? (Mediation vs. Court, etc.)
- If I plan to file for divorce (or suspect my spouse may be planning to), are there ways I can prepare that will give me the best outcome?
- Once a party files for divorce in CA, what is the timeline and/or steps that happen next, up to the decree being finalized?
- How is custody determined in CA when a couple is divorcing?
- Does CA recognize alimony or spousal support awards in a divorce case? If so, who generally is required to pay?
- What factors might affect how property/assets are divided in a divorce in CA such as fault, length of marriage, etc.?
- Who will be responsible for child support when parents are divorcing?
Our clients find that we are very accessible to them. We welcome you to reach out to us by email or telephone! Call a Santa Rosa, CA divorce attorney at (707) 900-4500.
Call Now To Get Started