Individuals Who Are Facing A Family Law Issue Often Feel Tremendous Anxiety And Fear Because They Do Not Know What To Expect Or What Legal Options Are Available.
Family law is a broad area of the legal system that deals with marriages and domestic relationships. The dynamic between family members can often become complicated when legal matters are involved, so a successful family lawyer should have extensive knowledge of not only the applicable law, but also methods of how best to guide people through what can become the most stressful time of their lives. With the right attorney on your side, family law does not have to feel intimidating or scary. In fact, you might find it’s the best way to liberate yourself from an environment that no longer serves you and to start anew with the things that matter most.
That’s Why We Created DeSantis Law Group.
At DeSantis Law Group, we help guide families through divorce (called “dissolution of marriage” here in California), legal separation, annulments, and the dissolution of domestic partnerships, as well as child custody and visitation, child support, spousal support (alimony), property division, and modifications to court orders. When it comes to maximizing time through child custody and visitation orders in California, it’s crucial that the parent obtain experienced counsel to help advocate for the child’s best interests during mediation or in court. If one parent is no longer complying with an existing court order, we have had success utilizing different enforcement mechanisms to ensure compliance.
With utmost sensitivity and discretion, DeSantis Law Group also handles domestic violence cases for those who find themselves or their children in danger inside their own homes. We have experience helping abused parties obtain and enforce restraining orders. If you’ve been accused of domestic violence, we can assist in your legal needs, as well.
No one knows better than we do how unique the needs of a family can be, and in our effort to better serve each family, we cover paternity, pre and post marital agreements, and guardianship. At DeSantis Law Group, we can craft an agreement to meet your unique aims, no matter your preferences regarding finances and custody.
The state of California has some complicated laws when it comes to family matters. For that reason, the safest way to protect your rights, understand your obligations, and safeguard your children’s future is with the help of an experienced family law attorney like Lorilee DeSantis. Not only will you be getting a legal expert to secure the most successful outcome for your case, you’ll also have a compassionate person to provide emotional support, someone who can help ensure you have all of the resources you need to shape a successful life for yourself and for your family.
Lorilee DeSantis – Santa Rosa’s Experienced and Compassionate Family Law Attorney
Family lawyer Lorilee DeSantis and our legal team here at DeSantis Law Group have a passion for helping our clients move towards a brighter future without anger or regret. Our goal is for every single one of our clients to conclude their family law matter with greater confidence in their decisions and a sense of control over the future they have created for their family. On top of that, we strive to resolve each case in a way that:
- Protects children and assets
- Promotes family harmony
- Simplifies paperwork
When people think of family law, a lot of their fear stems from not knowing what to expect or thinking there’s not a better solution out there. Attorney Lorilee DeSantis empowers her clients to make confident, well-informed decisions by educating them about their legal options and guiding them through the legal process with confidence, compassion, and a friendly smile. By offering thoughtful advice and creative solutions, we have helped many individuals successfully resolve their family law issues.
Lorilee works very closely with her clients to help them obtain equitable results that protect their interests. Often, family law issues are resolved by agreements reached through negotiation and the parties’ shared desire to secure a fair agreement. Sometimes, though, a firmer approach is needed which requires Lorilee to represent clients in court. At DeSantis Law Group, we have extensive experience in the following:
- Mediation – Mediation, or alternative dispute resolution, is an excellent option for family members who hope to maintain a cordial relationship moving forward. With the help of a neutral third party (called a mediator) the two sides work together to come to a mutually satisfactory agreement that resolves their dispute.
- Litigation – In litigation, each party hires their own attorney to represent them in court. After presenting their arguments in court hearings and trials, a judge then issues a legally-binding order.
DeSantis Law Group is a full-service firm; no matter what it takes to come to a successful resolution, we are by your side through it all, preparing court pleadings, drafting motions, and representing your best interests. Regardless of the circumstances, attorney Lorilee DeSantis strives to help clients live with new-found freedom by protecting their families and their assets with as little drama as possible.
- Your options in working with us
- Ways we can help you with your family law issues
- When couples decide they will be seeking a divorce in CA, what are the options to proceed? (Mediation vs. Court, etc.)
- If I plan to file for divorce (or suspect my spouse may be planning to), are there ways I can prepare that will give me the best outcome?
- Once a party files for divorce in CA, what is the timeline and/or steps that happen next, up to the decree being finalized?
- How is custody determined in CA when a couple is divorcing?
- Does CA recognize alimony or spousal support awards in a divorce case? If so, who generally is required to pay?
- What Factors Might Affect How Property/Assets Are Divided In A Divorce In CA; Such As Fault, Length Of Marriage, Etc.?
- Who will be responsible for child support when parents are divorcing?
Schedule Your Consultation Today
With DeSantis Law Group representing you, you’ll become part of our team. We work with you to customize solutions and achieve a common goal: a brighter future for you and a stronger foundation for your family to build upon. No matter what your family needs, we can put you in a better position than you’re in now. We’ve helped many people right here in Santa Rosa, California, successfully resolve their family law issues.
Now, let us help you. Schedule your consultation with family law expert Lorilee DeSantis today.