DeSantis Law Group, INC

3558 Round Barn Blvd.
Suite 200
Santa Rosa, CA 95403

DeSantis Law Group, INC

Our Practice Areas

Do I need both a will and a trust?

  • By: Lorilee Desantis
  • Published: August 21, 2020

It depends on your assets, family situation, and tax considerations. For those who need a Living Trust, a “Pour Over Will” is generally prepared to work in conjunction with the trust. A Pour Over Will pours assets into the trust at death so that assets outside the trust can be distributed to the beneficiaries of the trust.

Author Box image

Our clients find that we are very accessible to them.
We welcome you to reach out to us - Call Us Now - (707) 900-4500